Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Labor Day!

So this last month has been quite hectic with my hand injury. The whole process so far just trying to get this whole thing taken care of has been such a long drawn out process. Anyways I really don't want to blog about that tonight.

I just got back from our family Labor Day trip back to Lake Tahoe. Tanya , Gemma and I went back for Gemma's 4th birthday which was on Labor Day. We spent Sunday Celebrating her birthday at Donner Lake with her cousin on the beach and had a great time and got lots of great presents. On Saturday we took a trip up to Lake Tahoe where we ate at the Fire Sign Cafe in Tahoe City and then went to the beach where we had some more fun in the water. I am now back early due to work while Tanya and Gemma stay until Saturday morning when they fly back.

I'm currently working on One Month Rails again picking up where I left off. I have been bad about posting and will start updating more. My current goal is to study 2 hours every morning before work. So far I am not doing too bad. I am a bit slower with needing to rest my hand here and there do to pain in my joints but I just do some reading up on css to fill in the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment