Thursday, September 25, 2014

Great meetup

Last nights JavaScript meetup was great. The presentation was building a node app. and was really cool to see the process. With having my little experience working on rails, I was able to see and understand what was going on for a change and even more cool than that was, that it was in JavaScript and not Ruby.

I am really glad I started the Smarter Way to Learn book last week because it has already helped a ton and I know the information is really sticking. So far I'm about half way through the book and still learning a ton! I know I may not finish it by my Friday goal but after really getting into the book, I want to get as many miles as I can out of it. Either way I should be done this weekend and then it will be on to Learning Web App Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment