Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Looking back at April

I embarked on this journey April 1, 2014 and it has been an entire month so far. I think that I have really accomplished a lot. I have learned not only a lot about computers, the web, and programming, but I have also learned a lot about myself and what I want out of life.

When I first decided to go after this dream and start writing my goals down, I had no idea what I was really getting myself into. All I knew was that I had to, I was driven to do something more. I am now feeling great about what lies ahead. So far, I have met a lot of great people within the community that are always ready to help and give great advice. I have discovered how I learn things and how the best way to learn is through creation. My imagination has opened up and my mind has been flooded with so many ideas.

I have always loved to learn new things and tackle exciting obstacles throughout life and I am truly happy that I found a skill that there will always be something new to learn. I am also really thankful for everyone's help and support, without it I would be lost. I want to especially thank my girlfriend Tanya for always being there for me and believing in me when many haven't and my daughter for always making me smile when I get discouraged, I love you both!

April has been a good month and I feel that I have made great progress so far. The month of May is going to be really exciting as I continue to drink from the fire hose!

Total study time: 215 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment