Friday, April 18, 2014

An awesome week

This week has been pretty good. My sister came in to town and it was really nice to see her. We are all excited for Easter and Gemma is especially looking forward to a big easter egg hunt!

So far with studying I am at 136 hours of total study time. Working through Chris Pines book and I should have that done later tonight. Still working through the Pragmatic Studio course. Things this week are starting to make more sense.

I attended the Boulder Ruby meetup and it was very informative. I was able to meet some really nice people there and learn a lot of new stuff. Just a great group of people there! I also went to the Colorado Springs hack night meetup which was nice. There were only about 6 of us there which made it nice to talk and learn some stuff on a more personal level. From what I have seen the Ruby community is great and very helpful. I have a JavaScript meetup next week I am planning on going to. They will be talking about Node and I think that would be something to look into. I really do like the meetups and I will continue to go. I would like to have something to present one of these times but I will save that for when I have something neat to share.

Happy Easter to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment