Saturday, April 12, 2014

Learning, learning and more learning

I find it really amazing how little I knew just 2 weeks ago regarding computers and the web. At first all of this just seemed so overwhelming but I am really starting to understand the basics.
I know that there are going to be many challenges ahead. I mean seriously I have already spent some quality time trying to figure out why my codes sometimes won't work. Yesterday I found myself blankly staring at the screen going over every bit of code, over and over and over again and still not seeing what the mistake was. I finally found that I forgot to close off a simple tag. One small mistake and such a huge headache. Weirdly enough, I actually did enjoy trying to go through and find the problem and correct it. I felt after I had succeeded with that small task that I had at least accomplished something and all the frustration seemed to have its own silly reward.

On a side note, my girlfriend forced me out of the house to take a break. It was such a beautiful day we decided to use our season pass to the zoo and go for a little while. Gemma had a blast as always and even better it wore her down so I had plenty of study time while she was napping.

So far I am at a total of 85 hours and going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment