Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Working my butt off!

Wow, so last week and so far this week I have been working my butt off. Unfortunately I haven't been coding as much as I'd like. It seems that everyone is in high gear trying to get things finished before the snow comes so last week I worked 60 hours and it already is looking like another 60 hour week again. I am still studying in the morning before work, reading while at work and continuing studying in the evening. I'm just about all finished up with the JavaScript exercises and I have been reading Learning Web App Development while at work and finished up about 100 pages of that so far. I hope soon things will slow down at work so I have more time to get down to programming. I will try to update more frequently but lately it has been hard to really do much more of anything besides being at work non stop. Im still getting progress made but it just seems a lot slower than what I find as being ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment