Saturday, May 10, 2014

Totally happy!

Wow, so I guess I have posted a lot in the last week. Yesterday I started working on my own personal app at around 1pm, (not the one month rails app) to see if I could get it pushed to heroku. At 8pm I did it. Yea I was cooking dinner, watching tv, and coding at the same time and somehow pulled that off. All I can say is that I am totally happy that I was able to git-er-done. Now I am going back through the one month rails app, I am not sure if I will launch that one yet or not but I am starting over with that one from scratch.

I probably will kick butt today and leave tomorrow for Mothers Day. I think I deserve a days break and Tanya definitely deserves a special day. Thanks for being so awesome babe!

You can check out my app but please keep in mind that this is by far not close to being done. Just a work in progress and something to push live. www.jon-rogers.com

1 comment: