Wednesday, May 14, 2014

More Ruby

For the last few days I have been going back and trying to understand Ruby a little better. I found it pretty cool I was able to get the structure of an app hammered out pretty quick and live as well. I just really want to understand and really look at all the code and try and understand whats going on. This is really fun and I figure I really should know especially because I moved through the first half of One Month Rails so fast.

I was really happy to get the domain I purchased on godaddy to work for my app. It didn't seem that hard at all to get all the forwarding set up. I was unsure at first if what I did actually worked but it just took about 14 hours to go through. It was overall an easy process on both godaddy and heroku to get everything all set up.

Total study time 280 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment